Tag Archives: Dinner is Ready!
#free #giveaway #mealprep
Meal planning – ugh!
I’ve sampled a few meal planning books and websites. They all look good, but I never follow through. Some are complicated. Some have recipes that I’ll never make, but are included in the master lists, so I’d have to be a detective to figure out what to mark off the shopping list.
I have found one that I am not scared of – one that is easy to use and adjust to my family’s preferences.
Dinner is Ready! 30 Meals in One Dayis a complete system that is user friendly and will be used by this family. Here’s why I like about the system:
- Simple Instructions – The book walks you through the system, step-by-step, including the “why” and “how” of freezing. It’s bigger than normal font is handy, too. The software is easy to navigate, but if you get stuck, there is a user’s manual included.
- Choose What You Like - Although I won’t use all of the recipes – picky family – I won’t be stuck with a grocery list that has unusable items on it. The CD allows you to choose the recipes you want and it makes a shopping list for you. You can even add other items you need from the store.
- Choose 30 or Less - I don’t have the freezer space to freeze 30 meals. I only have the space to freeze about 3-4 meals. So, what can I do? The software allows me to choose how many recipes I want to make.
- Save Time – Your chosen recipes can be saved for future reference. No having to hunt down those recipes you prepared a few weeks ago. Just name the collection and they will be there waiting for you.
- Choose Your Preferred Cooking Method - Whether you prefer stove-top, oven, slow cooker or assembly required, the system includes many recipes for each cooking method.
- Freeze or Don’t Freeze - Even if you choose not to prepare ahead by freezing your dinners, the recipes and shopping lists can be used for same day cooking and eating.
- Yummy Variety – The system includes over 150 dinner recipes.
More From the Sponsor
Have you noticed that:
- No matter how much you love to cook, there are days that you don’t have time to cook?
- There are days that you have plenty of time to cook, but you are tired or don’t feel like cooking?
- No matter how bountiful the dinner you place before your family today, they will want dinner again tomorrow?
Whatever keeps you busy, whether it is family, career, busy lifestyle, or you simply don’t like to cook, suffer no more! With Dinner is Ready as your guide, you can spend just one day cooking and fill your freezer with 30 dinners. No matter how busy your day has been, dinner can be ready, hot and delicious in minutes.
You can get a free large pack of 250 labels – valued at $9.00 – with any book and software combo purchase from the website. Offer good for a limited time.
Giveaway – Enter to Win “On The Side Cookbook”
Enter to win a copy of On The Side Cookbook, which retails for $13.00. It is a great companion to Dinner is Ready. Giveaway open to U.S. residents. Ends 09/13/2011, at midnight central time.
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Sample Recipes and tell me which one you’d like to try.
Additional Entries: Share the giveaway and leave a direct link in the comments. (One comment/entry per method of sharing – Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
Disclosure: I received the Dinner Is Ready book and software combo in exchange for my honest review. Be sure to visit 30MealsInOneDay.com to see the full line of products – books, software, labels and disposable pans – that can make your life easier!